Theory of Change and Child Voice model:
Underlying the Impact of our Programs
1. Our Theory of Change
2. The Child Voice model
When children are very young, parents coach them through ideas and situations that are familiar to them – from choosing their clothes to buying chips in the neighbourhood café - to gradually increasing complexity and alternatives.
3. Our impact
- Participants using strengths-based language to continue learning from and interacting with other families as their child grows;
- High levels of engagement from participants of diverse backgrounds;
- Increases in families’ sense of empowerment, agency, and wellbeing;
- High levels of children’s goal achievement;
- Growth in engagement across the network, with high involvement in online and face-to-face training programs, parent-led conferences, and online resources.